Here you'll find FREE blog backgrounds for your blog! Please browse the menu buttons above...
You'll find INSTRUCTIONS on how to install my free blog backgrounds and click on the BROWSE CATEGORIES button on my Menu bar to find exactly what you're looking for!
Please leave a little comment if you use a free blog background.
I love hearing from you!
Also, grab a button from my side bar if you like it here....
Thank you for your support!!

Free Blog Backgrounds: Crazy for Polka Dots!

Finally some new free blog backgrounds for you! Most of these new backgrounds are going to replace some of the very first ones I made! And...they will fit your ENTIRE screen (even the new iMac 27 inch...sweet huh?!)! :) Enjoy & Thank you!


i luv my dots {blue and brown}

2 COLUMN

3 COLUMN


i luv my dots {green and brown}

2 COLUMN


3 COLUMN



i luv my dots {pink and brown}

2 COLUMN


3 COLUMN


Orange Polka {with Aqua}

2 COLUMN




Seeing Dots {Black and Purple}

2 COLUMN



Seeing Dots {Black and Red}

2 COLUMN



Seeing Dots {Blue and Yellow}

2 COLUMN



Seeing Dots {Black and Green}

2 COLUMN



Seeing Dots {Red and Aqua}

2 COLUMN



Seeing Dots {Green and Pink}

2 COLUMN



Seeing Dots {Pink and Yellow}

2 COLUMNS




Sun kissed Too

2 COLUMNS
3 COLUMNS


Free Blog Backgrounds designed by Aqua Poppy Designs.

28 comments:

Denise said...

Cute! Is there any way you can post links to 3 column layouts on the first 3?

Caitlyn said...

I love your templates! They are really pretty! Thanks for doing them for us bloggers who can't pay for templates. :)

Doty Family said...

I grabbed the red and aqua! So cute! Thanks!

Smart Party of 5 said...

Thank you for the free template! I love the black and white polka dot.

龐克搖滾 said...

好文章就值得回響,如果可以常常看到您的更新,應該是件很幸福的事情~~ ........................................

Josh and Ashley said...

I would love the 3 column codes for the top 3 also! Thanks

Jen said...

Really cute backgrounds!

Danielle said...

love these, thank you!

Diana Fisher said...

I scooped up one of these for my blog, thanks!

Diana Fisher said...

I scooped up one of these for my blog, thanks!

mama2reese said...

Black & purple - looks so clean and nice! LOVE it :)

Crystal said...

I just made Seeing Dots {Blue and Yellow} my background on my blog! I added a red title, & I now have my 3 favorite colors representing my blog! THANKS!!

Steph said...

I just added "Sun Kissed Too." The colors were perfect for my blog. Thanks!

Jocelyn said...

Thank you so much for making these! I've looked trough literally hundreds of backgrounds looking for the right one for my blog, and Seeing Dots (Blue and Yellow) was just what I was looking for! It's so happy and upbeat and clean. Thank you!!

Chris said...

I absolutely adore the first template... sooo cute! I hope you dont mind me using it on my very first blog!

Steph said...

Thanks! I'll use the brown and blue dots for my blog this month.

Wrighty said...

I love your designs! I just used Sun Kissed Too for my new summer look. It's a perfect fit! Thank you!! :)

Nestpirations said...

I grabbed the red and aqua polka dots!! Love it! Thanks so much. I'm a new blogger ... come check it out! :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Han said...

Hi! Love these! I just grabbed the Sun Kissed Too! Thanks so much!

Prizler Photography said...

Thank you for allowing us to enjoy your designs!

Brodniak5 said...

me too! thanks a bunch!

Kandace said...

I love your backgrounds. Thank you for providing some for free. Any chance of getting Seeing Dots {Blue and Yellow} in 3 column?

Daisy said...

I love these! they are exactly what I wanted for my blog! thank you!

Sarah Mar'atul Azizah said...

i'm using the Seeing Dots {Black and Green}
thank you so much ;D

Carmen Feemster said...

I love your blog and backgrounds! I grabbed the green and pink polka dot...love it!

Kelley said...

Thank you so much for these templates! I just grabbed the blue and yellow dots!

rach said...

You help make my blog so cute and it is so easy to update if I feel in the mood to do so...I used 'Crazy for Polka Dots!'--i luv my dots {blue and brown} in the 2 column option...check it out: http://rachiepooh.blogspot.com/

Janine (txmomx6) said...

Love your designs! Am trying out the Sun Kissed Too design.
Thank you so much!!

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs
© Copyright 2008-2010. All Rights Reserved.
Home |Contact |Privacy Policy| Design Terms and Conditions